Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

The thing with the rags is that it isn't the great players they have which will mean they'll do well this season, it's because of Slur Alex...a controversial thing to say, I know....but my opinion is that they have an average squad, but a manager who has ingrained within them a way in which to play, and a mentality, which will help them overachieve. However it's a process of diminishing returns because as the squad gets weaker, the effect the drunken one can have will become more and more limited.

My prediction, by the end of the 2011/2012 season the rags will be fighting for 4th place with the likes of Liverpool and Spurs. The new world order will be Chelsea/City, Arsenal, and then the rest...

BillyShears said:
The thing with the rags is that it isn't the great players they have which will mean they'll do well this season, it's because of Slur Alex...a controversial thing to say, I know....but my opinion is that they have an average squad, but a manager who has ingrained within them a way in which to play, and a mentality, which will help them overachieve. However it's a process of diminishing returns because as the squad gets weaker, the effect the drunken one can have will become more and more limited.

My prediction, by the end of the 2011/2012 season the rags will be fighting for 4th place with the likes of Liverpool and Spurs. The new world order will be Chelsea/City, Arsenal, and then the rest...

I think similar.

As much as I would like to dance on their grave with immediate effect, as long as Ferguson is there, I wouldn't write them off.

I think this will be his last season though. Even if we don't finish above them this season his ego will dictate that he needs to get out so we don't go above them on his watch.

Either way, I don't think we've got long to wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.