Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

King Geedorah said:
Have to say that they do know their football on there, when you ignore their obvious bias they are often spot on. Especially about continental football where I think the majority of City fans are a bit ignorant, still must be easier to watch if you don't spend your weekends trawling across England.

No doubt I'll be hounded out of town, so I won't even look back at the inevitable shit storm I create.

I think you've got a point; having a look on there sometimes redresses the balance, when they speak sense.

Yes, but apart from the Geographical aspect the numb **** was unable to work out, as we signed him whilst he was still almost an embryo, he would still be classed as home grown if his birthing had taken place in Kamchatka.

Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

PMSL. I guess you are not open to a sort of stadium/website sharing agreement where we both merge?

In seriousness though, it's certainly starting to dawn on them how good we are getting now isn't it. I respect that. I have never been shy in praising some of the decent players they have, and it should be reciprocal. I guess we will now be able to root out the plastics and the real rags on there now. Some of the real home and away lads are OK and have encyclopaedic knowledge of football - I have found. Nice to be on a level footing for a change.

Slowly but surely the rags wake up to the sense of reality that we are building a team of great players.

Slowly but surely they notice the sleeping giant is waking up and we're threatening to emerge from their shadow.

Slowly but surely they'll notice we're right on their door step, level on points currently and outplaying a Liverpool side not far different from one that finished 2nd with ease (we had an extra gear if we needed it)

King Geedorah said:
Have to say that they do know their football on there, when you ignore their obvious bias they are often spot on. Especially about continental football where I think the majority of City fans are a bit ignorant, still must be easier to watch if you don't spend your weekends trawling across England.

No doubt I'll be hounded out of town, so I won't even look back at the inevitable shit storm I create.
Not too sure about that, but to be honest I don't consider myself a football fan. Why because I only support City. I am not interested in any other club and unless City are playing I don't watch any other games really.

King Geedorah said:

No, your spot on. My brother in law is a proper home and away rag and I ring him everytime we are linked with someone, for his verdict...trust me, he is very usually right on the money. They have played a lot of teams over the years, in Europe and at home, and he is very knowledgeable and balanced in his views. I would bet that 98% of people on here that had a discussion about football with him would buy him a pint. He said to me recently "it's great when your on the way up isn't it...Doesn't feel that great to be on the way back down". That coming from a proper non-plastic rag is pretty humble.

Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

ha ha ha ha !
love the last 2 sentences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.