Sometimes you are just proud of your kids

EalingBlue2

my Mother in Law took my three year old daughter into Sydney today to the centre to see the christmas displays etc.

She apparently at the top of her voice for about ten mins sang Jingle Bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to see City win away and getting members of the public to join in.

though I must admit when she started singing uwes grandad bombed the stretford end in the middle of the supermarket (a song I didn't know she knew must have been listening when I was watching my greenman ipod videos) I was a little bit concerned about everyones reaction.

so should I be proud or am I a bad parent unduly influencing my poor little girl

EalingBlue2 said:
my Mother in Law took my three year old daughter into Sydney today to the centre to see the christmas displays etc.

She apparently at the top of her voice for about ten mins sang Jingle Bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to see City win away and getting members of the public to join in.

though I must admit when she started singing uwes grandad bombed the stretford end in the middle of the supermarket (a song I didn't know she knew must have been listening when I was watching my greenman ipod videos) I was a little bit concerned about everyones reaction.

so should I be proud or am I a bad parent unduly influencing my poor little girl

Be very proud!!!!

Aside to that, my 6 months down under (working at a kids activity camp in Canyonleigh near Bowral / Mittagong in 1991) was a very strange Xmas..... Xmas cards with snowmen and wintery scenes etc, meanwhile I was on Manley beach Xmas day baking in the mid day sun and eating a cold buffet lunch!

my grand-kids were told to stop singing ' who are we ' 'blue army ' in the playground. dinner lady is a rag apparently

EalingBlue2 said:

Be proud mate very proud. My 11 yr old was asked at school to stop baiting this kid for being a Norwich fan he doesnt support Norwich hes a Man U fan he was told :))

EalingBlue2 said:

hahaha....piss funny. Shame you didn't video it!

Lord BLue said:
My 3 year old girl screams city whenever she sees a city badge. If its one i'm wearing she always wants to kiss the badge. I haven't taken her to a game yet, i'm dreading her wanting to kiss every city badge she sees....
took my son and daughter when they where three just to bed them in and so they could say they started going at that age,just seemed the right thing to do

corky1970 said:
cant wait for xmas day as ive (santa) has got him the full city kit . socks duvet cover , poster of amaaaaaaaazing aguero (as he calls him) .

i dont care if i get a lump of coal.im living xmas again through my sons eyes.

il be waking him up at 4 in the morning asking him why he isnt fucking up yet
my 1 year old girl woke me at 4am in the morning yesterday, its not all its cracked up to be mate

At a birthday party last night my daughter who's nearly three, picked up a blue party popper and a nearby woman rag asked why she'd picked blue, after a brief pause I said "tell her why chicken" thinking she'd say it's for City, but no she just give her the death stare and hollered "booooo United" with the thumbs down and everything. I'm so proud of her, that's my girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.