Son Heung-Min

He's really talented. Next Ronaldo, no, but kid's so so quick, scores beautiful goals with either foot and is tall and strong. Oh, and he's 20.

These are the types of players you bid on before they blow up and cost more...German clubs also tend to charge fair prices.

He's been garnering attention this last year and with good reason. He was amazing both times I watched him play against Dortmund and a handful of others too.

Hamburg always unearth quality young talent with that top scouting network of theirs so I give em a watch sometime. Anyways, kid's a gem, however verdant, but the technique, passing, everything is there for him to develop.

Player's so easily stall at these ages but you've got to take some risks, right?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
I suggest watching the Bundesliga, there are some extremely high quality footballers/games there every week. Nearly every team seems to have at least one player who really looks top class. Also a bit of trivia: what team did we buy De Jong and Kompany from?
So damn right. I hate having to keep defending that league on here as if I were a German.

I've started to watch Bundesliga more than Serie A. The football is so easy on the eyes, teams know how to play.

He is certainly worth a gamble with and he still young enough to develop further.

In all honesty I have never heard of him and feel I might of if he really was compared to Ronaldo. he may be good but sounds like a bad comparison unless he fake tans a lot and has greasy hair

BoyBlue_1985 said:
In all honesty I have never heard of him and feel I might of if he really was compared to Ronaldo. he may be good but sounds like a bad comparison unless he fake tans a lot and has greasy hair

That was what I was saying. For some reason I got abused

mgreenz97 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Oh right look like im in for it as well then

mgreenz97 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You were abused for your disparaging and stupid comments about the Bundesliga.

80s Shorts said:
mgreenz97 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I said nothing about the Bundesliga.
The Bundesliga is fantastic and is without doubt in the top 3 leagues in the world.

mgreenz97 said:
80s Shorts said:
mgreenz97 said:

The Bundesliga is fantastic and is without doubt in the top 3 leagues in the world.

You said if he was any good, he'd be playing in England or Spain. Seems pretty damning to me.

I'm no cynic said:
mgreenz97 said:
80s Shorts said:

You said if he was any good, he'd be playing in England or Spain. Seems pretty damning to me.

I suppose it can see how that could be seen as me talking shit about Bundesliga but I wasn't. What I was saying is that if he was really as good as what the first guy said, then he wouldn't be playing in a team who are struggling to get Europa League, he'd be playing at Arsenal/City/United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Madrid/Barca/Dortmund/Bayern, not Hamburg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.