Son Injured - Response from MCFC

You are a credit to your son, 100% manc, and I'm probably not the only one to have been impressed by the dignified way in which you have handled all this. I hope your son enjoys his special day at City and that your faith in human nature has been in some way restored.

PS: well done for fending off the media jackals.

alot of clubs would'nt bother responding or showing any concern for the fans.the way the club seems to be being run makes you proud to be a blue.tell the press to piss off they are the scum of the earth.i hope your son makes a speedy recovery

hope the little fookers who did this get what they deserve.. i am sure you will all have a good day and look forward to the pics..

And as no-one has asked can i be other guest...lol

can i be your guest lol

glad to hear your lads ok . and you got a good responce from city hope you(we) all have a great day

MCFC Well done!

much more organised since the takeover, cooke has really turned our club around aswell!

100%manc said:
Following the head injury my son received after the Celtic game I have been in contact with MCFC and GMP.

The GMP are looking into it and it would not be appropriate for me to make any comment on the police involvement

MCFC response -

I was contacted first by email by Vicky Kloss who is the "Head Of Communications" at MCFC. She emailed me at midnight last night, as soon as she was made aware of the incident.

I was contacted by Vicky today. She answered my Questions about certain issues. I was informed that inside the ground only ONE arrest was made on the day,

Vicky discussed the safety aspects of the day and I am quite satisfied that MCFC did all they could to make things as safe as possible.

The issues around the incident are police related and I really can’t comment on the police response until they have completed their investigation. Once I am able to do so I will.

As a gesture MCFC have done the following

* A Shirt has been printed for Freddie, It has Freddie 3 on the back (name & age) The shirt will be signed by the Entire Squad tomorrow and posted out to him.

*Me my missus and Freddie and a guest have been invited to attend any game we want. We will be Guests of MCFC and will be treated like VIP's for the day this includes meeting the players, on the pitch before kickoff , Posh seats, and god knows what else on the day.

*Hot Tub with Cheryl Cole after the game (yeah I wish)

WE WILL BE ATTENDING THE WOLVES GAME.

I am very pleased with the response from MCFC and they could not do more for us at the moment.

WHY WAS THE THREAD REMOVED?
I asked ric to remove the thread because I have been hounded by the media all day, by phone, email, and through the forum offering my money for the story.
I don’t want this and explained that I don’t want my Son to be used as a weapon by the media and the Old Firm.
The yobs who threw the stones are thankfully a minority and the police will deal with them

MCFC have offered to help with the media harassment

I would also like to say that the response from Celtic fans had been good too.

Celtic FC have also been in touch and I will respond to then later

Once again thank you all for your concern and support.

Fantastic response from City, good to see Celtic have been in touch and not just ignoing it, and I think you're attitude about the media has to be applauded.

Well done for doing your best to keep your familly out of it after the stress they've already had.

100%manc said:
WHY WAS THE THREAD REMOVED?
I asked ric to remove the thread because I have been hounded by the media all day, by phone, email, and through the forum offering my money for the story.
I don’t want this and explained that I don’t want my Son to be used as a weapon by the media and the Old Firm.
The yobs who threw the stones are thankfully a minority and the police will deal with them

Well played City and much respect to you for the above. Too many would have used this as an excuse to cash in.

Hope you and your family enjoy your day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.