You ain’t nothing but a Gun dog
Scoring all the time

Your two great goals help beat the Rag Shit
And you’ll always be a friend of mine

or

Well you ain’t never broke the habit
And you’ll always be a friend of mine

Last edited:
Weren't the players and a decent crowd section "Gundo's on fire" after the match?
Yes, pretty sure it was on ITV. Think it was Ruben and Rodders (perhaps Eddy) who started it. They shushed the crowd, and most of the players joined in, along with a lot of the crowd

If you have the chance to watch it, it's about 3h 40m - ITV showed the players seemingly starting it and then the camera was turned around towards the crowd. And what good looking charismatic fans we have.

Just imagine being one of them today either at work or school. Don't gloat, be magnaminous, pity them, tell that they lost only by the odd goal, and they had a chance for the first twelve seconds.

Last edited:
That’s what I was thinking too.

Ain’t seen nothing like the GunDog
Scoring all the time.
Nothing like the GunDog
Scoring all the time.
It’s a really great habit
And the guy’s still in his prime.

That’s what I was thinking too.

Ain’t seen nothing like the GunDog
Scoring all the time.
Nothing like the GunDog
Scoring all the time.
It’s a really great habit
And the guy’s still in his prime.
When is choir practice? We need something short and easy to remember and repeat. 'Gundo on fire' will be sung by players, fans etc. Remember we have till next Saturday to ace it. However.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.