Song for Bony?

Here's Swansea's version but uses the Moyes boys/Fergie pedo tune. :|

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFMD43-1hUA[/video]

If we do sign him, I'd like the chorus to this.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs&t=1m9s[/video]

Hey, Swan-sea,
Baby we got your Bony,
Don't you worry,
We said hey,
Baby we got your Bony.

As an old fashioned type supporter, and after having suffered the indignation of Geoff Thomas stating "I will walk to Maine Road" only for him to stop off at Wolves and sign for them at the 11th hour and so turning us down. I find this thread embarrassing!!!

facepalm_by_counter_uav-d7k7hd2.jpg

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
As an old fashioned type supporter, and after having suffered the indignation of Geoff Thomas stating "I will walk to Maine Road" only for him to stop off at Wolves and sign for them at the 11th hour and so turning us down. I find this thread embarrassing!!!

ffs your in a time warp!! Wake up its called fun.. if your still thinking about Geoff Thomas wow have a look in the mirror..

ps
i use to Think paul hince would be the new Colin Bell saw Ian Bowyer make his debut ..sang C C C Crossan... but ffs Geoff THOMAS ?????

Oh Yeah said:
Once he has put pen to paper,then think of a song surely? Look a bit silly if he doesn't sign. Bit too raggy for me. Besides,how long has Merlin been here without his own proper song that gets sung with gusto each match.

Thank you sir,the voice of reason,
I say NO ONE gets a song until CAPTAIN SPANISH DAVE gets the top o the pops

Rickaccurate said:
Oh Yeah said:
Once he has put pen to paper,then think of a song surely? Look a bit silly if he doesn't sign. Bit too raggy for me. Besides,how long has Merlin been here without his own proper song that gets sung with gusto each match.

Thank you sir,the voice of reason,
I say NO ONE gets a song until CAPTAIN SPANISH DAVE gets the top o the pops

Silva has a song, I hear it every game. It's just that our crowd has become quiet so it doesn't spread around the stadium... David Silva ole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.