Probably Unwelcome Evertonian said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Oh Ji Sung Park
You boil alsatians in the dark
You think it's a proper lark
But your cooking makes us kark
You should play for Huddersfield Town
Because they're nicknamed the Terriers.

Sorry about the rhyme and scansion of the last two lines.

Well, in the last 24 hours I have read on these pages that is EFC that are a bunch of racists based on behaviour of 20 years ago.

People in glass houses... To quote Alan Partridge, "Unbelievable!".
The consumption of dog meat (called gaegogi) in Korea has a long history.....
I'm not stereotyping-it's a fact, just like the French eat snails. So please don't call me racist-I've confronted more fascists than you've had wanks.And that's a hell of a lot.

sisko-facepalm.jpg

sweynforkbeard said:
Well, in the last 24 hours I have read on these pages that is EFC that are a bunch of racists based on behaviour of 20 years ago.

People in glass houses... To quote Alan Partridge, "Unbelievable!".
I'm not stereotyping-it's a fact, just like the French eat snails. So please don't call me racist-I've confronted more fascists than you've had wanks.And that's a hell of a lot.

I stand corrected and apologise for my lack of dealing with fascists. I shall also look forward to your song should Norwich City ever get back to the top flight regarding the slaughter of turkeys. It should be a cracker which, amusing, crackers are also linked with Christmas. You can use that if you like.

sweynforkbeard said:

I stand corrected and apologise for my lack of dealing with fascists. I shall also look forward to your song should Norwich City ever get back to the top flight regarding the slaughter of turkeys. It should be a cracker which, amusing, crackers are also linked with Christmas. You can use that if you like.
Now you're getting in the spirit, the more toe curling puns the better! But surely you've noticed that Norwich do seem to have crept unnoticed into the Premiership recently but are playing in a previously unknown northern outpost of the Fens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.