Song for Pellegrini

wearethesouthstand said:
remember the terry phelan one... we've got that terry phelan and he's fast

we've got that Pellegrini
woh oh that Pellegrini
we've got that Pellegrini
and he's class, class, class woh oh woh oh

Pellegrini.. you are so class...

i presume thats sung to the tune of "you`ve lost that loving feeling" by the righteous brothers

This was suggested by someone when Pelligrini arrived, and imo it's by far the best I've heard. It's easy enough, and Manuel would love it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WZK2hD9l8[/youtube]

The words in Spanish;

Vamos, vamos Chilenos
Esta noche tenemos que ganar

In English it would be;

Maaan-uel, Manuel Pell-i-griiini
For tonight we're, gonna have to wiiiiin

Simple, brilliant, boss would love it and would sound great getting faster and faster. What's not to like?!

jay_mcfc said:
This was suggested by someone when Pelligrini arrived, and imo it's by far the best I've heard. It's easy enough, and Manuel would love it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12WZK2hD9l8[/youtube]

The words in Spanish;

Vamos, vamos Chilenos
Esta noche tenemos que ganar

In English it would be;

Maaan-uel, Manuel Pell-i-griiini
For tonight we're, gonna have to wiiiiin

Simple, brilliant, boss would love it and would sound great getting faster and faster. What's not to like?!

I'm not sure that's the exact translation to be honest mate...

Just fucking about, I like it. A fair few of the suggested one's on here will do, just need to get it going.

To the tune of genie in a bottle.

If you want to win the league
City there's a price to pay
Pellegrini in a bottle
You gotta rub him the right way.

Can really see it taking off.

Puppet Master Silva said:
I'm not sure that's the exact translation to be honest mate...

Just fucking about, I like it. A fair few of the suggested one's on here will do, just need to get it going.

The exact translation would be: Come on, come on Chilenos, tonight we have to win

But we're not gonna fucking sing that are we ;)

His name was being sung last night. 'Manuel give us a wave' and 'manuel pellegrini' to the Zabaleta/conga tune.

Didsbury Dave said:
His name was being sung last night. 'Manuel give us a wave' and 'manuel pellegrini' to the Zabaleta/conga tune.

Yeah the one to the tune of Zabba was quite clear on the telly, thought it might be worth getting him his own tune though.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Yeah the one to the tune of Zabba was quite clear on the telly, thought it might be worth getting him his own tune though.

Don't see the problem with him taking Zaba's tune now Zaba has a new song. It's catchy, we already know i, and once Manuel gains a more legendary status (like I'm sure he will) a song might evolve for him. It's taken Zaba 5 years to get a decent song!

His Name is Pellegrini
He likes a balanced team-y
This all must be a dream-y
We're scoring goals for fun!

I can't tell whether this works, but I'll throw my idea in.
To the tune of Smells like teen spirit
Manuel, Manuel, Manuel etc...
Manuel Pellegrini
Can we score now?
We are City
With Negredo
Jesus Navas
We are here now
Entertain us
Manuel Manuel etc

Not sure whether it works - just an idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.