Song for Silva

cityok said:
Daviid Silllva - same as the Edin Dzeko song

Then sing everyones name with the same song and Dave wont even notice he hasn't got one of his own.

See above………the song is in place, the theme tune is known by all nations……..we just need to SING IT

Our greatest player and we still haven't decided on a song yet we continue to sing that moronic billion in the bank song. YCMIU !!

CC1 said:
cityok said:
Daviid Silllva - same as the Edin Dzeko song

Then sing everyones name with the same song and Dave wont even notice he hasn't got one of his own.

See above………the song is in place, the theme tune is known by all nations……..we just need to SING IT
2nd

citymad said:
Our greatest player and we still haven't decided on a song yet we continue to sing that moronic billion in the bank song. YCMIU !!

couldnt agree more !!! that has to be one of the worst songs ever !! Silva is such a fantastic and consistent player he must wonder just why he hasnt got a song - doesnt look like he is going to get one this season either

I've said it before and most people I've said it to seem to agree - give Silva the 'Colin the King' song. Use
'He's the greatest, Spanish forward, that the world...' We all know the words and it can be sung on repeat forever... I know this as I was there for Colin's comeback match.

We'll drink (and drink and drink)
To David the king of Spain (of Spain)
He's the leader of Man City
He's the greatest Spanish forward
That the world has ever seen

Weeeeeeeeeeee'll....

trotsky said:
I've said it before and most people I've said it to seem to agree - give Silva the 'Colin the King' song. Use
'He's the greatest, Spanish forward, that the world...' We all know the words and it can be sung on repeat forever... I know this as I was there for Colin's comeback match.

Weeeeeeeeeeee'll....

I'm sure once we agree one song then others will follow. Think this one is very fitting though as a start. Few have been close to being good enough for this song but David is more than worthy.

If not this though, please let's just give him something, anything.

Cry Me A Weaver said:
trotsky said:

Weeeeeeeeeeee'll....

I'm sure once we agree one song then others will follow. Think this one is very fitting though as a start. Few have been close to being good enough for this song but David is more than worthy.

If not this though, please let's just give him something, anything.
+1
The way it's going, he'll be at Barca or Real by the time a song is chosen. Pick 1, pick 3, he deserves it.

This is now officially doing my head in, there are 3 great song suggestions in my opinion

1- David silva "ole"
2- El magico city's 21
And
3- Silva s his name

All simple and easy , can be repeated , so are perfecto !!

Please stop suggesting now and lets vote on one of these 3 and which ever gets the most votes WINS .

Just a quick one - Colin the king song is for the legend himself " Colin Bell " and should stay that way , we shouldn't have to share that tribute between two players , silva is a modern day legend and fully deserves his very own tribute from us the fans , who im sure will sing this tribute in full voice and show mr silva our appreciation of what a fucking brilliant player he truly is .

Get voting, the most votes wins, the song gets sang BEFORE the end of the season.

oakiecokie said:
I honestly thought that by now someone would have penned some new words to Jeff Becks hit "Hi Ho Silver Lining" seeing its been a hit in three consecutive decades and must be known by billions.Come on get it done.

There's about three different versions in this thread alone mate. :0o.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.