Song for Silva

skybluepete said:
This is now officially doing my head in, there are 3 great song suggestions in my opinion

1- David silva "ole"
2- El magico city's 21
And
3- Silva s his name

All simple and easy , can be repeated , so are perfecto !!

Please stop suggesting now and lets vote on one of these 3 and which ever gets the most votes WINS .

Just a quick one - Colin the king song is for the legend himself " Colin Bell " and should stay that way , we shouldn't have to share that tribute between two players , silva is a modern day legend and fully deserves his very own tribute from us the fans , who im sure will sing this tribute in full voice and show mr silva our appreciation of what a fucking brilliant player he truly is .

Get voting, the most votes wins, the song gets sang BEFORE the end of the season.

If we can't decide which one, why not all?. I'll even sing them as a medley if it helps.

When Lescott goes at the end of the season we can use his tune.

Too good for a song
Too good for a song
David Silva
He's too good for a song...

Cry Me A Weaver said:
skybluepete said:
This is now officially doing my head in, there are 3 great song suggestions in my opinion

1- David silva "ole"
2- El magico city's 21
And
3- Silva s his name

Please stop suggesting now and lets vote on one of these 3 and which ever gets the most votes WINS .

Just a quick one - Colin the king song is for the legend himself " Colin Bell " and should stay that way , we shouldn't have to share that tribute between two players , silva is a modern day legend and fully deserves his very own tribute from us the fans , who im sure will sing this tribute in full voice and show mr silva our appreciation of what a fucking brilliant player he truly is .

Get voting, the most votes wins, the song gets sang BEFORE the end of the season.

If we can't decide which one, why not all?. I'll even sing then as a medley if it helps.

No 3 - to the tune The Great Escape

His name is Silva, david Silva.
He scored the 5th goal at Old Trafford

ETC ETC -<br /><br />-- 07 Apr 2014 19:14 --<br /><br />
CC1 said:
chicagoblues said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoash6A5XvU[/youtube]

Only instead of "Maine Road", we have "The Blues".
I actually like this one...

This has got to be the one. It's an iconic tune; the words are easy to remember and repeat - which is important for a mass singalong. FFS lets get it going. He deserves a song and this is the one

Just in case there is any confusion - this must be the one!!!

CC1 said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:
skybluepete said:

1- David silva "ole"
2- El magico city's 21
And
3- Silva s his name

If we can't decide which one, why not all?. I'll even sing then as a medley if it helps.

ETC ETC -

-- 07 Apr 2014 19:14 --

CC1 said:

This has got to be the one. It's an iconic tune; the words are easy to remember and repeat - which is important for a mass singalong. FFS lets get it going. He deserves a song and this is the one

No lets have something fresh without any connection or mention of anything rag !!

skybluepete said:
CC1 said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:

ETC ETC -

CC1 said:

No lets have something fresh without any connection or mention of anything rag !!

Too late for fresh now! and anyway, what's the matter with the brief mention of his goal at the greatest pasting the scum have ever had at OT

CC1 said:
Cry Me A Weaver said:
skybluepete said:

1- David silva "ole"
2- El magico city's 21
And
3- Silva s his name

ETC ETC -

CC1 said:

This all day folks!!!!!!!!!!

"Silva is his name
Silva is his name
King of City, King of Spain
Silva is his name"

KippaxCitizen said:
"Silva is his name
Silva is his name
Silva is his name"

Unfortunately this'll get nowhere until people get it going at the game, until then all the terrible tweaks and suggestions will continue.

Puppet Master Silva said:
KippaxCitizen said:
"Silva is his name
Silva is his name
Silva is his name"

Unfortunately this'll get nowhere until people get it going at the game, until then all the terrible tweaks and suggestions will continue.
It first needs a few blasts on a coach to an away game or in a pub before a home game. Then maybe someone video'ing it being sung in a pub and posted on YouTube or wherever... before it even gets to become a stadium song. But it is probably the only reasonable one I've ever seen for Silva including the one that's never taken off even two years after it's origins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.