Song for Silva

Oh oh oh he's Silva
You knoooow
Hard to believe he's not gold

That's been my favourite since I read it on here & I think it would sound great.

The "Silva is his name" one jumps off the page to the tune of "Knees up mother Brown" which is not good, but if it works to some other tune I'm not getting then I agree with the content :)

There's one to uwes grandad but can't remember words right.
Take it this song must've been on here somewhere?

He came from spain with just one aim
david silva
He came to make us great again
david silva
And when his job with us was done and all the trophies he had won
We called him David Silva
Citys king of Spain.

This is the best song. Start singing it.

No I didn't make it up

So, has a song been fucking selected or not?

I've seen loads of different versions in this thread, some that I thought made the grade, but none have caught on.

Zaba's song seemd to catch on very quickly.

Some cheesy songs being attempted here. Like Bluemoons' answer to the Eurovision.

In my opinion it should be more simple. Going back a few years when we got a corner everyone used to chant a quite slow " ciiiiiittyyyyyy, ciiiiiittyyyyyy, ciiiiiittyyyyyy,"

Barca do it now with Messi

I think similar to Silva.

Right this is my effort.

To the tune of Boney M's 'Daddy Cool':

Who's got crazy skills?
What about David Silva?
David, David Silva
David, David Silva x1000

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIt-WiNkB8g[/youtube]

- - - - - - - - - -

It won't make the grade I know but best I can do. The best one in this thread is the one that goes to the tune of this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7NZUFHENaE[/youtube]

I've had it stuck in my head since 6am this morning and loved it.

I think we should do a poll and finally pick one to try and get it accepted. The guy has player of the season in the bag, he needs a song sung when he collects his award at the supporters do.

Scotty76 said:
n_mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Lcj8XrVBI[/youtube]

From 0.41 onwards.

Ole, Oleeeee
Ole, Ole, Oleeeee
David Silva, Ole, David Silva, Ole, David Silva, Oleeeeee

AND REPEAT.

Somebody get this going. Film it in Barcelona or something. Stick it on YouTube and get it going!

I suggested this a couple of times over the years... Would definitely be quality!

this would be immense!!!!

Come on blues, get all the coaches, mini buses, trains, cars & boozers pumping with this tune on Sunday!

Well Wisher said:
Oh oh oh he's Silva
You knoooow
Hard to believe he's not gold

That's been my favourite since I read it on here & I think it would sound great.

The "Silva is his name" one jumps off the page to the tune of "Knees up mother Brown" which is not good, but if it works to some other tune I'm not getting then I agree with the content :)

Think Camptown Races chorus mate, or closer to home, City is our name etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.