Song for Silva

Okay the Stone Roses one sounds like a goer. I'm drunk and listening to it for the first time in ages so that might've swung it for me. I just don't get you mancs and your nasty swear words though... we're not like that in the North East.

Can anyone work some words out to the chorus of this? (00;26) I've got some down but they're fucking shit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjr7US2Z9aY[/youtube]

Oo-wee-oo
We all love our David Silva
Woah
A magician on the ball
Does it for the City
We fucking like his skills
He plays in blue and white

citymad said:
Does every song suggestion have to contain a swear word ?

I agree totally, I'm no prude and I'll swear with the best of them but it just seems to be everything has to contain fucking. I can't stand the Zabba song because of it and I hate the end of it about 'and when we win the league again' which we've used before. It's like oh well we've got no idea how to finish it off so lets tag that line on, it doesn't fit or suit the Zabba song only in my opinion of course..

Stop posting - just start whatever song you like on the weekend and see if it catches on. Simple, catchy and no f-in swear words so the kids can sing it !

Blue2112 said:
citymad said:
Does every song suggestion have to contain a swear word ?

I agree totally, I'm no prude and I'll swear with the best of them but it just seems to be everything has to contain fucking. I can't stand the Zabba song because of it and I hate the end of it about 'and when we win the league again' which we've used before. It's like oh well we've got no idea how to finish it off so lets tag that line on, it doesn't fit or suit the Zabba song only in my opinion of course..

Glad I'm not the only one. Swear at the opposition not at your own player. It's sounds stupid.

Just rumours or was there an actual Silva song going at Palace? A vid wouldn't go amiss so it could do the rounds on here, Twitter and Facebook.

Would be hilariously typical if we got a song for him 3 games from the end of the season and he left in the summer. I know he won't by the way but it would be funny, in a devastatingly sad kind of way.

Let me put you in the picture
Let me show you what I man
David Silva's a magician
He's the best we've ever seen

Slight change so the profanity is gone - "for the kids"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.