Song for Silva

Moggzy said:
Let me put you in the picture
Let me show you what I man
David Silva's a magician
He's the best we've ever seen

Slight change so the profanity is gone - "for the kids"

Sorry but it just has to be this, we're not going to get a better one than this. The previous one that we had agreed on (on this thread) was average but it worked so we all agreed. This one is actually really good so there's no excuses. Let's get it viral.

Makes me laugh how people try and change the words to songs on here. Can you imagine them in the concourse at Goodison. The place is rocking with the David Silva song and all of a sudden someone pops up saying "woah, woah, woah. You are singing the wrong words boys. Here, have a look at 'The David Silva song' thread on Bluemoon using my iPhone. We changed the second sentence last week so all ages could join in"

mcfc1894 said:
I love the david silva ole song but think I may have beem converted to the love spreads one. Let me let me put you in the picture 
Let me show you what I mean
David Silva he is magic
He's the best we've ever seen

gets rid of he swearing so boring people and kids can sing it

Agreed though changing it to "he's just Magic" and the grammar to "first person plural" makes it flow better

Let us put you in the picture 
Let us show you what we mean
David Silva he's just magic
He's the best we've ever seen!

THIS IS IT BOYS & GIRLS A SONG FOR SILVA!

The Silva song to Love Spreads is class! Gotta stick with that one now get it going at Everton for his return

Compared to FFPR, the new Silva song is an absolute minefield.

We've been talking about it all season, and with 3 games left, we still haven't decided and sung a new song.

jrb said:
Compared to FFPR, the new Silva song is an absolute minefield.
We've been talking about it all season, and with 3 games left, we still haven't decided and sung a new song.
Brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.