Song for Silva

Everyone can shut up now, the one to Stone Roses is going to catch on tomorrow and we can ignore the fact it's 3 years late.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Everyone can shut up now, the one to Stone Roses is going to catch on tomorrow and we can ignore the fact it's 3 years late.

Yeah agree after hearing this last week at CP. Hopefully the lads n lasses can give it some more air space tomorrow and encourage it to go same way as the Vinny K and Pablo songs have.

BringBackSwales said:
just tell me what to sing at badison today and I will fucking sing it

Me too.

I feel the Ole song will be easier to get going around the Etihad, though, and potentially be the best song we sing, but the Stone Roses one will sound good, too.

JUST FUCKING DO IT!

willy eckerslike said:
BringBackSwales said:

Me too.

I feel the Ole song will be easier to get going around the Etihad, though, and potentially be the best song we sing, but the Stone Roses one will sound good, too.

JUST FUCKING DO IT!

not entirely sure why we can't do both? Hows about if we are are 2 or more goals up at 10 mins to go we sing em both at the ground and let the viewers at home decide?

BringBackSwales said:
willy eckerslike said:
BringBackSwales said:

Me too.

JUST FUCKING DO IT!

not entirely sure why we can't do both? Hows about if we are are 2 or more goals up at 10 mins to go we sing em both at the ground and let the viewers at home decide?

Great idea. I've got a swivel chair so I can pretend I'm on the Voice ;)

PS Never actually seen the programme, The Voice. I might be a twat, but I'm not a right twat.

Let us put you in the picture
Let us tell you what we mean
David Silva's fuckin magic
He's the best we've ever seen
He's on the left
He's on the right
Cos Spanish Dave is dynamite
Yeah he's my silva

Let us put you in the picture 
Let us show you what we mean
David Silva he's just magic
He's the best we've ever seen!

THIS IS IT BOYS & GIRLS A SONG FOR SILVA!

bump

David Silva (Song) to the tune of the Zabba Song.

Oh..little David silva he comes from sunny spain, he played for our man city, with his ankle pain.
He lifted us the league cup and then the premiership.
And now we'd like to thank him....by singing out his name..............

This part to the tune of (oh man city, the only football team to come from Manchester).

Oh..........David Silva..........the greatest football player.. to ever play In blue.
Oh..........David Silva..........he plays for our man city, and we love you.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.