Songs you associate with City (other than the obvious)

It's not the song he was originally dancing to in this clip but I'll forever associate Dua Lipa's Levatating with that brilliant pandemic season 20/21, especially when we just kept winning and winning and winning over the Christmas period and ended up going about 28 games unbeaten. "Pep's Levitating Blues".

This. I get a sick feeling in my stomach knowing that one day he's not going to be with us. Love pep and what hes done for us. Will always associate this song with Pep, he was in his element dancing away with all those women.

Give it up, KC and the sunshine band. I defy any City fan of a certain vintage to listen to that song and not sing City’s Going Up.

Sorry, as I am of that vintage I don’t have a fucking scooby how to post clips
On a similar theme, I was in a recent pub music quiz and there was a NAME THE YEAR ROUND

Never mind the year. I could name the exact month, and the first time I ever heard them at Maine Road.

Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs
Grandma We Love You
Shaddap You Face
Baby Give it Up
The Only Way is Up

December 63 and Covoy, both constantly played on the radio on the drive down to Wembley in March 1976. Doyle eats magpies.

Very left field this.
It was played as the players took the field for our 1st home game of 2012 after winning our fist Prem in 2011. "All eyes on us" has seen apt every day since! I always think of our incredible journey since that day when I hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.