Songs you don't hear anymore (some for obvious reasons!)

Jingle bells Coppell smells
Pearson is a queer
Dont go near the Stretford End
It smells of Diarrhoea

Always look on the runway for ice to the tune of always look on the bright side of life

Get ur tits out, get your tits out, get your tits out for the lads (to any random bird in the 80's when very few women went)

She wore, she wore, she wore a sky blue ribbon, she wore a sky blue ribbon in the merry month of may. And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon, she wore it for man city cos were goin to wembley...wembley...wembley , were the famous man city and were goin to wembley......

Would have been in the 80s, but I'm sure we used to sing Howay, howay, City (as in the Geordie 'Howay' - used to sit with Helen RIP and when I met her each week in the City Social there was a guy who'd sit with her who came down from the North East who said that we had a bit of a following from the Tyne - fuck knows whether that is true as I wasn't even 10 years old at the time). And then 'Ole, ole Niall Quinn' when we bought him.

Don't hear 'sing your hearts out for the lads' - which isn't sing your arse out for the lads, as I first thought it was.

Dunno if anyone replied to Dr Mick about the Joey Barton chant, but I know of two. One is to sugar sugar. The other is to Doo Wah Diddy. And his Imre Varadi song was one of the first songs I heard in my days at Maine Road.

nOW WE'VE SIGNED THAT jOEY bARTON NA NA NA NA NA

His birds got tits like Dolly Parton na na na na na

Shit on the ceiling....blah blah etc

Joycee Banercheck said:
Would have been in the 80s, but I'm sure we used to sing Howay, howay, City (as in the Geordie 'Howay' - used to sit with Helen RIP and when I met her each week in the City Social there was a guy who'd sit with her who came down from the North East who said that we had a bit of a following from the Tyne - fuck knows whether that is true as I wasn't even 10 years old at the time). And then 'Ole, ole Niall Quinn' when we bought him.

Don't hear 'sing your hearts out for the lads' - which isn't sing your arse out for the lads, as I first thought it was.

Dunno if anyone replied to Dr Mick about the Joey Barton chant, but I know of two. One is to sugar sugar. The other is to Doo Wah Diddy. And his Imre Varadi song was one of the first songs I heard in my days at Maine Road.

Oh Joey Barton, do do do do do do
You are my Colin Bell
and you got me watching you

liamctid said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Oh Joey Barton, do do do do do do
You are my Colin Bell
and you got me watching you
Yeah that's one of them. Big Dave's name fits in perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.