Songs you don't hear anymore (some for obvious reasons!)

in the eighties, when a line of coppers walked by an away end.

cannot explain, youll remember if you was there.

always cracked me up

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjPgE1muTM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNjPgE1muTM</a>

We've fought in France, We've fought in Spain
We've fought in the wind, we've fought in the rain
We've fought on the Kop, we've fought in the Shed
But best of all we like kickin' in reds.

(Tom Hark)

City's the team we are the best team in the land playing away games we're always in command(now and again) we may lose a point or two but we never do despair cos yer can't beat the boys in the old sky blue when they come from Manchester, CITY CITY CITY.

Kick `em all, kick `em all.
Come on you Blues kick `em all.
If you see any red shit then fuckin` well kick it.
Come on you Blues kick `em all.

Just remembered 1 from being a kid in the 60`s.

Standing on spion kop throwing bricks at Roger Hunt, all of Liverpools a brothel & Roger Hunts the biggest c*nt.

stu the blue 85 said:
who's the blue boy bossin the midfield, joey barton n he'll put ya on ya arse!!!!

He looks good, looks fine, he should be playin all the time!!

Sven should pick Darius, Sven should pick Darius!!

I remember we had a different version of "you fat bastard".
And, I'd rather be a "something" than a red.
Then there was, " when the red red robin goes bob bob bobbing along....... shoot the bastard. Tip toe through the stretford with your handbags and your water pistols was good as well, but.
nothing beats, "if I had the wings of an eagle, and I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly right over old trafford, and shit on the bastards below, below. And shit on the bastards below". Oh yeah, "Georgie best, superstar, wears frilly knickers and a playtex bra".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.