#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I get the feeling they will spin it that the Legend that is Ole has realised that the job is too big for him and for the good of the club has decided to step down when in reality he'll be getting flirted.

I get the feeling they will spin it that the Legend that is Ole has realised that the job is too big for him and for the good of the club has decided to step down when in reality he'll be getting flirted.
Been thinking ever since they appointed him that there must be a getout clause somewhere in there. Either way it is going to show them up as the incompetent wankers that they are. 'I'm luvin it'

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't make it to the start of the new season. Or even the end of this one.

It is just that kind of attitude that made all the other campaigns fail, people like you cost Wee Davy his job.. We should only allow positive SORB posts on this forum otherwise Eddie might realise what a massive fuck up it was.

Be fair to him he's positioning them for an assault on the Europa league and league cup next season, well on the way to matching the great PEG, he needs supporting.

Fine margins, if Rashford scores and De Gea doesn’t make that mistake it could have been a different story. Not much between the two teams really.

That should buy him another two weeks, right?

Great post and just the kind we need on this thread in case Eddie is reading it. Fine margins indeed, he just needs a few transfer windows, someone who can free Poobag and someone who can link the defence with the attack and they will be challenging for 5th in less than three seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.