#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

You lack faith my son in Saint Ole.... You must leave this thread and vow to never return until your faith in Saint Ole - that he is the chosen, oh not that one, er the special, oh that one is taken too, er he is THE one - is returned....

mate,if the points tally ran consecutive since they last won the league......we'd be 98 points clear.
I wouldnt have faith in God himself to turn that gulf around.

Good lad Henry... Fight the good fight.

Henry Winter (@henrywinter) Tweeted:
Solskjaer isn’t Pep or Klopp. He’s still learning trade, will make mistakes in selection, tactics. But he cares deeply about #mufc, tackles long-standing squad issues, recruits good players/characters (Maguire, James, Wan-Bissaka), backs youth. Needs time & a director of football

I assume he’s taking about the dippers match day revenue

I think you could argue the both. Us and United get all sorts of fucking creatures in the ground who will spend stupid dough to get in there. Frankly, I’m amazed you don’t get more of them with the success you’re having.

Listen you lot , why don’t we just admit that we are crap at these ‘Save our ???’ campaigns.
Save Gollum ..... failed.
Save Tactical Turtle ..... failed.
Save Peg .....failed.
Save Our Ole ..... doomed to failure soon.

I wonder who our next failure will be?

Listen you lot , why don’t we just admit that we are crap at these ‘Save our ???’ campaigns.
Save Gollum ..... failed.
Save Tactical Turtle ..... failed.
Save Peg .....failed.
Save Our Ole ..... doomed to failure soon.

I wonder who our next failure will be?
Failure is only measured in degrees, I think we've done pretty well over the years with our campaigns, if we can nurse Ole through the January window I'll be nominating myself for OP of the year ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.