#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

It's far fetched, but any kind of a result against the Dippers would be incredible all round. Take points off them, and secure Ole's job for the foreseeable.

One last push #SOO

We can but hope
I have faith.

The rags hate the scouse over everything else and the feeling is mutual. A 1-0 penalty win with 15 Yellows and 4 red cards, along with a few dipper long term injuries and Ole is a Stretford hero again. That result alone would keep him there 3 years.

I have faith.

The rags hate the scouse over everything else and the feeling is mutual. A 1-0 penalty win with 15 Yellows and 4 red cards, along with a few dipper long term injuries and Ole is a Stretford hero again. That result alone would keep him there 3 years.
Whilst UTD are shite... they have a very good record v Liverpool and in many ways they are Liverpool’s bogey team. So whilst It looks like a hammering for UTD on paper, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Dippers drop points there

Whilst UTD are shite... they have a very good record v Liverpool and in many ways they are Liverpool’s bogey team. So whilst It looks like a hammering for UTD on paper, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Dippers drop points there
Agreed.

The scouse are due their Norwich away moment.

Gentlemen, it was a truly a pleasure serving with you, but unfortunately (surely!?) our watch is likely over.
I think we need to stop on the p1ss-taking now as our success rate for saving rag managers is far worse than Solskjaer's win ratio.

We have no-one to blame but ourselves ;-)

glorious. I still can’t believe they gave him the job after they brought him in as a caretaker and bought themselves the rest of last season. Then to compound it by doubling down on him. Absolutely glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.