#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Come on, lads, we have some work to do but, as we’ve shown in the past, we can do miracles, even late on!

All hands to the pump guys; we have a serious challenge on with this fella. We failed badly with "The Chosen One", LVG and Moaninho; can we really afford to fuck up again with this guy? If he doesn't stick around too long, and the revolving door in the manager's office at the Meccano Set keeps on spinning, eventually they're going to find someone who knows what he's doing. This prospect simply cannot be entertained.

He’s not fucking helping us much, though, is he?

I’m not sure he’s worth the effort.

I have been one of the main leaders of this campaign but right now I am feeling down. No matter what we say, no matter what we do Ole seems to fuck it up. It may be better to start a Bring Back Gollum Or Tactical Turtle campaign. BB GOTT.

In fact isn't Gollum still getting paid by the raggies and therefore he would be contractually obliged to work for them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.