#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Noddy is a Legend

All those empty seats, fans turning their back on the Rags

I for one never could stand watching them and the media falling over to praise the bar stewards but recently I am back watching them implode

It's so funny they should show there highlights on the screens prior to Semi final next week

It’s not Ole, Klopp wouldn’t be able to do owt with that squad

that’s the shit I’m hearing

I asked if they would swap squads with Watford, Burnley and Arsenal who beat them recently ?

Man United might not thank me. Get the contract out. Put it on the table. Let him sign it, let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there given what he's done since he's come in and let him sign the contract and go Ole's at the wheel man, he's doing it, he's doing his thing. Man United are back.
Among the many many obvious reasons that ex players should never commentate on or analyse their old teams, this is a standout.

Listening to his comments after the game he has convinced me that the players and coaching staff are trying their best and the only reason they are shit is because they are shit. There are no answers to any questions but they want to win and will continue to want to win.

Ole’s got this. Happy days.

(The theme from the dam busters is playing in the background)

Men, you have done the regiment proud, no one could have done more. I am proud of you but now is the time we must think about survival and getting home safely. I need a few volunteers to stay on here whilst the others go back to the main threads. the volunteers will look to keep spirits and hope up so that Olly stays until the January window shuts, anything after that is a bonus.
Once again I thank you for your valiant support and hard work, go home, rest and recover, you will soon be needed for the SOW campaign (save our woody)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.