#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

You know what I’m a bit disappointed as I can’t bring myself to dislike him. Sure he’s a rag through and through but he seems OK for someone with such close ties to that shithouse of a club.
As long as he maintains their current irrelevance, the #SSO or #SORB campaign has my full support.

He is hard to dislike for sure. But I'll give it a go.

Not sure I like #saveourrentboy

That’s usually a term used for Chelsea.

#SOO or #SOS would be much better. I prefer that latter.

He is clearly a decent man but I don’t believe a top drawer manager so I am pleased with his appointment.

I did start with #soo but got talked into a change.

It'll have to stay as it is now, it'll not last long anyway we'll be on #so??? before we know it......unless we all pull together. ;)

Apparently he’s evicting vvd and moving back into the gaff his wife designed in 2007, gotta be worth a month in the sack race surely.

You know what I’m a bit disappointed as I can’t bring myself to dislike him. Sure he’s a rag through and through but he seems OK for someone with such close ties to that shithouse of a club.
As long as he maintains their current irrelevance, the #SSO or #SORB campaign has my full support.
Watch one of his pressers and listen to all of the 'United way', 'Whilst I was playing under Sir Alex' and 'Its in our DNA' mythology spouted and I think that may motivate you towards dislike a little easier ;-)

The fact that the rags rented him from Molde led to the nickname " rent boy" becoming the most popular on Bluemoon, so it therefore follows that this thread should be Save Our Rent Boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.