#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Full on shit bag mode tonight. Slapped arse. Any other manager would get pelters for it, however I expect the whole force of the English media to be spending every waking hour on investigating the Chelsea website now.

I think the Glaziers are happy with top 4 nowadays so he will probably stay if he gets that. Good news if so because someone as limited as him will not be winning titles any time soon.
he's very limited,very good at walking around with that stupid smile but thats about it,i think your bang on about the Glaziers there ripping more cash from the club than the club is investing back,one day they will tumble and hopefully take the scum down with them

I think the Glaziers are happy with top 4 nowadays so he will probably stay if he gets that. Good news if so because someone as limited as him will not be winning titles any time soon.
Spot on. doesn't demand an expensive squad revamp, delivers top 4, keeps the brain-dead rag hoards happy with his links to GPC and the 1990's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.