#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Im getting worried about him. Part of me wants a United victory on Sunday
Part of me wants a united win on Sunday, but just had a poo and that feeling has completely gone, don't care what the circumstances are, I would never want united to win a throw in never mind a match against us, EVER

We need to punch the bus drivers ticket on Sunday and kick him off the bus, they are going to have to spend billions on players anyway, and whoever they get in as manager is going to have one hand tied behind his back cos they dont have the billions to spend. Whoever takes over will be burdened by the istory , Ewar Woowar,and the body of the brandy soaked pisscan looking down from the stands like a gargoyle.

I was just thinking (I know; hold the front page); perhaps we could start one of these gofundme thingummys. Raise a few bob, and buy Ole something, as a mark of appreciation for the sterling work he's doing. Maybe a teasmaid, or a nice mantlepiece clock. I'm not very tech savvy, so it'd be a bit beyond me, I'm afraid. But you can put me down for £2.

I was just thinking (I know; hold the front page); perhaps we could start one of these gofundme thingummys. Raise a few bob, and buy Ole something, as a mark of appreciation for the sterling work he's doing. Maybe a teasmaid, or a nice mantlepiece clock. I'm not very tech savvy, so it'd be a bit beyond me, I'm afraid. But you can put me down for £2.
now that would be class, a clock with the words keep on keeping on, yours doing a great job

His two week title charge and a europa league win is enough credit in the bank to suffer a humiliating Derby defeat and not be in any danger.

We should really thank the rest of the league for their contribution to the cause inbbeing so utterly shite that they're making Ole seem semi competent based on their position despite every game suggesting he's useless. It's a great sacrifice but one worth making.

My thoughts exactly. Smash these wasters on Sunday please. Fuck the Norwegian gnome.
That’s just how I feel.

Some posters are worried that if the rent boy is sacked, they will bring in a competent manager, but we had the same misgivings when Gollum, TT and PEG were in charge.

I hope they end up in the National League or even lower, though of course, that will never happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.