#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

A season ticket holding rag mate of mine admitted that the wheel is out of his depth and that no-one in any of the European top leagues would hire him when he gets the sack.

A season ticket holding rag mate of mine admitted that the wheel is out of his depth and that no-one in any of the European top leagues would hire him when he gets the sack.
My fair and honest assessment of him is that he seems like a good bloke, a decent man manager that the players like, and he can setup an alright defensive block and counter attack with some success. But top teams don't get that week in week out, so he relies on individual skill to break down 15+ other teams in the league, has no shape or control or discernable philosophy or approach, and that his signings, if they are even his, have been basically signed to provide more individually great players in the hope their individual skill will win more games.

He might fluke a trophy, even a league at a push, though I doubt it, but there is 100% no chance he could do what the great teams and managers have done, which growing up in the 90s I learned from Man United and then Chelsea and now City. That is challenging every season, winning them back to back, getting to the later stages of every cup you are in year and year out, when you do lose a league coming back the next year with a point to prove, and seeing a bad season as "only" winning a cup. He could be there for the next ten years and he'd be relying on City, Chelsea and Liverpool to have a bad season, and hoping one of Spurs and Arsenal don't dramatically improve.

Which, like I say above, is absolutely fine by me, I wish him all the best. If I was a rag, god forbid, I'd be fuming at that.

Yeah my red mate says the same. Would he get a job at any other premier league team? I doubt it.

but there isn't another yes man who can take that job and be the piss cans puppet,once ole is down the road so is the piss can, what kind of manager takes on the job and follows directives from a previous manager, very strange set up down at swampvill
One that isn't good enough?

Right that's enough...it's all getting too complacent, if you want to slag the manager of moneybags fc off please use the main raggy thread.

#SOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.