#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I have this horrible nightmare fear of him somehow winning the CL, (don't laugh) so the media will claim "Ole has done what Pep couldn't do with City"
Swifty lad , pour yourself a large Malt sit down in a comfy chair, drink malt slowly over half an hour. Now give head a shake and all should be clear again :-)

I have this horrible nightmare fear of him somehow winning the CL, (don't laugh) so the media will claim "Ole has done what Pep couldn't do with City"
Never, ever happening but entertaining it for a second, if that guaranteed 5 more years of Ole I'd take it. They could win a cup with him, and we will bat it off as the slice of luck that it is and proof of how easy it is for a shit side to in a cup, they're never winning the league with him and that's all that matters.

A little concerning.

The #OleOut movement might grow amongst the glory hunting plastic Rags, and then spread to the Ole diehard hardcore Rags

We must fight #OleOut and save Ole.

5-B11226-E-4-CCF-4-F79-A262-0173-EBB51039.jpg

A little concerning.

The #OleOut movement might grow amongst the glory hunting plastic Rags, and then spread to the Ole diehard hardcore Rags

We must fight #OleOut and save Ole.

5-B11226-E-4-CCF-4-F79-A262-0173-EBB51039.jpg

why did they put a pic with him holding his fist up like hes achieving a victory if he gets sacked ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.