#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Pep is our only hope. For some reason we are often poor lately when we play them in the league. Peps going to have to do one of his weird selections.
We tend to play well at Old Trafford under Pep though. It's the home games we have issues.

Think they will keep him in charge til they get run of games versus mid/bottom teams

so new manager gets easiest of starts and his appointment looks a masterful signing......

No doubt now that he goes but seriously who do they get in to replace him?

They need a good tactically astute manager but I feel they will just try for another big name, Maybe Conte, Bruce or Zidane.

But to get them they will have to commit to a major financial outlay and bring in new players, to do so they need to ship out some of the dross they have now.

And who other than Zidane would want to manage Ronaldo knowing that he believes he is bigger than the club?

They are up shit creek.

No doubt now that he goes but seriously who do they get in to replace him?

They need a good tactically astute manager but I feel they will just try for another big name, Maybe Conte, Bruce or Zidane.

But to get them they will have to commit to a major financial outlay and bring in new players, to do so they need to ship out some of the dross they have now.

And who other than Zidane would want to manage Ronaldo knowing that he believes he is bigger than the club?

They are up shit creek.
Conte would be an idiot to take this job (unless the money is immense).

I genuinely think they should try for Potter. Thankfully Ole isn't going anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.