#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Rubbish tactics today from them. They've caused us problems in the past because we're vulnerable to pace on the counter (i.e. Martial and Rashford), with someone to throw it over the top (Pogba) - so he drops all his fast and creative players to make sure Ronaldo plays.

Not complaining, but his love in for Ronaldo will cost him IMO.
Agree with that. It was the most pedestrian midfield he’s fielded against us. Just surprised he never managed to find space for Matic as well.

Roy Keane is not a friend of this campaign..............
He's just jealous it's not all about KOK
(Keep our Keano)
He'll get over it later when he walks his dog

Cristiano needs to change his sii outcry for his goal celebration to soo, just to show his full support to Ole.

Sadly, Ole's time at United is over.

62-A3-F409-44-C2-49-FC-9-CB8-D8-F460-D781-F1.png

Pep kept Ole in a job in that second half.

I think that was another 6er there if we really wanted and went for it. But we just knocked the ball about second half and saved United from a hammering.

Pep playing the long game!
Not many teams will keep the score to 0-0 in the second half against the champions of England. Credit to ole

Think he's actually dis
"His impact so far has been absolutely immense. He scores goals, he works for his team. He's a top professional."
Quote from Ole, re Ronnie........Right !!!!!

Fucks knows what sort of a situation they'd be in if they hadn't of signed him.
Actually I think he's disrupted their counter attacking of last year. They are a one man team now....hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.