#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Sad day I think, this must be the end of my second favourite Premier League coach, but on the plus side the Big Top is going for another celebrity, Zinedine Zidane Top. He just needs to grow a beard for them to be ZZ Top

He's a sharp dressed man.

3aef11be802e78f88c254bf619e0c17c.jpg

Fighting a losing battle now guys. Be interesting with Zidane, wouldn’t want to take anything at all away from his time at Madrid and notably the CL however I always thought of him as a bit lucky. Left them twice in shit positions and never really implemented an identity or way of playing. Just a bunch of good players and allowing them to play. Might be doing him a disservice but I certainly wouldn’t want him if pep left. He’d command immediate respect though unlike super Ole.

I think it’s a dead certainty he’s getting the spanish archer.

He just needs time and a decent amount of funding

Pahahahahahahh

errrr........... Steve Bruce? BFS is also available - neither an upgrade on OGS but we can hope for a further comic twist in the raggie management saga. I'd go Bruce because his deference to the pisscan will be a joy to behold.
Comic twist? Pansy Potter next manager then? ( think it was The Topper?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.