#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I can barely believe the sad news coming out of the, ahem, 'Theatre of Dreams'. Can it possibly be true? I suggest that someone consults with that salt of the earth fanbase in Liverpool for tips on holding a candle-lit vigil tonight. We shall never forget them.

Rather interesting, and not a little 'unfunny', that the phrasing is "Ole has left the club'! As they're not a sacking club, and as they always do the 'right thing', the Mansh United way, I expected that the boot would be clothed in sympathetic language to make it sound like a bereavement. I hope Phil Nutter's name is in the frame!
They didn't want him to leave but he said he'd go on strike if they didn't let him.

What do we know about this bloke An Interim?

Rag I know just said he's the Danish Guardiola....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We salute you Ole for the incredible work achieved at the scum.

Legend;)
We must petition for the erection of a statue in a prominent location in the borough of Trafford as soon as possible. Your valiant efforts cannot be forgotten.

He's a shit coach, and realistically they'd have to be really trying to fuck things up if they managed to replace him with anyone worse.

But still, any kind of significant resurgence under a new manager seems fairly unlikely, because their problems seem to run deep through the club.

Still, here's hoping they bring in another former player who they're willing to give the benefit of the doubt regardless of performances or results.
Shrek is doing a great job at Derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.