#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I hope that club has the guts to honour Ole's services to English football by renaming part of their ground after him. A stand is not appropriate and to name the hole in the roof "Ole" would be undignified, so may I suggest naming a car park space in his honour. Farewell Ole, but here's hoping your legacy at OT lives on for many, many years.

Pep fucked it. He could have made it till Christmas if he'd chucked that game. He has never understood the derbies. Fucking bald fraud.

I hope that club has the guts to honour Ole's services to English football by renaming part of their ground after him. A stand is not appropriate and to name the hole in the roof "Ole" would be undignified, so may I suggest naming a car park space in his honour. Farewell Ole, but here's hoping your legacy at OT lives on for many, many years.
Maybe one of their run down burger stands with a rat problem??

This thread has to go in the Classic thread.

It was a brilliant read while Ole lasted.

To everyone, we did our best. We kept Ole in his job as long as we could. We should all be proud of our efforts, even though today is a sad day. Let’s get behind Ole at the Etihad today.

PS. On to the next United manager and SO?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.