#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

whats the pisscans role down at the swamp these days? i think i heard he went on the board or something but that was a while a go,,,could he be running the show in the back ground on a part time basis and Ole is his puppet because i cant see them giving him the kind of money to become a stable top 4 team ,once the deadwood has gone from their they could be looking at a 800 million re build and their not going to give him a quarter of that

It looks like van Persie has joined the cause: https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/48366697

First minute is very clever way to say 'United way', 'DNA' etc without actually using those words.
Second minute is 'he needs time, even if he makes mistakes'.

Not a single mention of there being absolutely no evidence to suggest he's up to the job even if given time, or that the vast majority of managers aren't up to the level of the top of the PL no matter how much time they get. Hopefully money (and lots of it) will drag them up to mediocre and keep them there for a long enough for it to do damage.

whats the pisscans role down at the swamp these days? i think i heard he went on the board or something but that was a while a go,,,could he be running the show in the back ground on a part time basis and Ole is his puppet because i cant see them giving him the kind of money to become a stable top 4 team ,once the deadwood has gone from their they could be looking at a 800 million re build and their not going to give him a quarter of that
giphy.gif

It looks like van Persie has joined the cause: https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/4836669

Not a single mention of there being absolutely no evidence to suggest he's up to the job .
If the board at little Cardiff City decided he wasnt up to the job of managing a championship level team,god only knows what encouraged the utd board to think he was suitable for them.....Echo and The Bunneymen spring to mind.."What were you thinking of.........when you dreamt that up??!!"
He will be gone by Xmas.back on his norwegian paper round.

Bump.

Always keep the little guy in your thoughts this summer, can't be easy with us cleaning up domestically and the dips sneaking a CL for him.

If the board at little Cardiff City decided he wasnt up to the job of managing a championship level team,god only knows what encouraged the utd board to think he was suitable for them.....Echo and The Bunneymen spring to mind.."What were you thinking of.........when you dreamt that up??!!"
He will be gone by Xmas.back on his norwegian paper round.
Spare us the Ole.... Spare us the Ole....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.