#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Window shut in 5 1/2 hours, season starts tonight, looks like we've nursed him past first base, next target Christmas....always in our thoughts.

Only those lyrics are from watching the detectives not Oliver's Army

Oops!

Of course they are!

Elvis is a brilliant lyricist. I remember Paul McCartney saying that writing with him was very much like writing with Lennon.

"They call her Natasha, but she looks like Elsie" from (I Don’t Want To Go To) Chelsea is another of my favourite Elvis lines.

Oops!

Of course they are!

Elvis is a brilliant lyricist. I remember Paul McCartney saying that writing with him was very much like writing with Lennon.

"They call her Natasha, but she looks like Elsie" from (I Don’t Want To Go To) Chelsea is another of my favourite Elvis lines.
I was playing his best of album on my way back for Newcastle today, some great lyrics, love “good manors and bad breath get you no where” some of his word play is fantastic

Last edited:
if they are in trouble will they sack OGS since he has the fans backing? the owners who are hated already would possibly get even more stick

secondly, who would replace him....Cantona? Giggs? Either would be absolute comedy gold!

Owners not bothered who rag manager is, only interested in not spending money but feathering their own nest. God bless em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.