#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

I realise you're knocking on a bit now, and that the marbles tend to start rattling around when you get to a certain vintage. Nevertheless, it's still sad to see it happening to a fellow blue.

See the post on the previous page.

And you keep telling us that you’re old, J. It’s only three months.

I've done my bit. Was talking to a rag before and told him I thought Ole was doing a good job. He gave me a are you taking the piss look, but after I explained Ole was gradually getting rid of the deadwood and promoting youth I had him agreeing with me haha.

Do you think you could find the time to give Ed Woodward a call - just to be on the safe side. Whilst you are on don’t forget to mention how impressed you are with Phil Jones and how you can’t understand how he doesn’t play more.

Do you think you could find the time to give Ed Woodward a call - just to be on the safe side. Whilst you are on don’t forget to mention how impressed you are with Phil Jones and how you can’t understand how he doesn’t play more.

I'll see what I can do.

Unfortunately we are fucked here lads and lasses. He'll get til the summer, but surely then the powers that be at rag HQ will sack him off for someone that can actually manage. I'll keep praying to the sweet baby Jesus that they keep him around tho because this is wonderful.

Unfortunately we are fucked here lads and lasses. He'll get til the summer, but surely then the powers that be at rag HQ will sack him off for someone that can actually manage. I'll keep praying to the sweet baby Jesus that they keep him around tho because this is wonderful.

I wouldn’t worry too much. Sure they’ll probably sack poor old Ole in the summer but I doubt they will appoint well. The United sense of self importance will demand a big name so they’ll recruit some big shot who’s used to working with technically talented players and tuning them into a winning formula. They’ll get to Carrington on day one and meet Fred, Luke Shaw, Phil the Face... et al and quickly ring their agent to check the compensation clause in the contract they’ve just signed. This fun will go on a bit longer yet.

Doesn't matter who the manager is, the issues run a lot deeper. Ole as things stands is probably getting the most out of that team.

Doesn't matter who the manager is, the issues run a lot deeper. Ole as things stands is probably getting the most out of that team.

Is the correct answer. His only crime is being a yes man. GIven the squad depletion and necessary reliance on youth (and effects of overplaying said youth), he is actually doing a great job imo.

Reactions: TFC
dont forget its a long term plan, i loved ole's pre match liverpool speach abou how it was possible for an anfield win by bringing up 'well look what we dis at PSG,' poor fella only has that to reflect on,,uniteds owners are happy and they pull large amounts of cash from the club on a regular basis even if they are not sucesfull on the pitch it still a profit machine,so i expect nothing to chanege and ole gets the green light for next season and TBH which if any big name manager would go near the place,,the last six or seven years have been fantastic watching the club decline and yes you know who's fault it is its city's,all they have been doing is trying to keep up with the neighbours spending on half decent stock but chucking it into a broken machine, i allways said when we came good who will it cost a top four place on a regular basis well its them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.