Sorry but it's time to name name's

PaulPowre

Sorry about this but I have to get this off my chest...

What the fuck was Micah Richards doing yesterday?. He was absouletly woeful his constant moaning to other players about them not covering HIS position was embarrasing. Every goal he was stood 6-10yards out of position and pointing and blaming other players for his fook up's. He took his eye of the ball and he was at fault all afternoon. It was like we were two players missing because he was a passenger and SWP had to keep tracking back to try and cover right back because Richards was in no mans land. His positioning for Owens goal was not even good enough for sunday league he just stood in the semi circle 10 yards out of position and din't even move.

I'll never know why MH didn't put Zab on it's a real mystrey i just can't believe he left him on for the 97 minutes when it was obvious from 2 mins (Rooney goal) he was having a nightmare.

I just hope MH gives Zab a run now because that showing by Richards was just plain crap.

P.S Toure and Lescott had mares too but i understand they are getting used to each other and will definetly come good sooner rather than later. Thank the lord for Shay Given or it could have been really embarrasing.

One final thing Big up to Bellers fookin legend.

A couple of years ago we beat United 1-0 in August, and Micah was immense. He was a good player in a poor team. Now the precise opposite is the case. He is a poor player in a good team. Sorry Micah, you ain't good enough for us any more.

The frustrating thing with Micah is its not a question of ability, its lazyness.

He's too busy polishing his fat arse and cant be arsed to sprint back. Dont think ive seen him sprint defensively in a very long time.

He has the ability, but needs to pull his finger out. Despite potential, i'd flog him in January. He played well against Arsenal, but has been shit for two years.

The Owen goal was almost identical to the Rosicky goal last week Richards stood out of poisition ball gets laid in side him, goal.

Richards same mistake twice in two games! Get Pab Zab in!

But hang on....wasn't Zabaletta to blame when we were embarrassed at home to Forest last season??

Shouldn't we be looking outside the current squad? (for a long term replacement I mean)

Short term, where is Nedum?

jhg1989 said:
The Owen goal was almost identical to the Rosicky goal last week Richards stood out of poisition ball gets laid in side him, goal.

Richards same mistake twice in two games! Get Pab Zab in!

I just can't see Zab being that far out of position in a game once never mind for 2 games on the run. I don't want to put the whole blame on Richards but he has to be dropped for the team's sake it is holding SWP back too much.

If Zab had been playing from the start or even as a sub we would have got the draw at least.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136825&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136825&start=10</a>

markbmcfc said:
The frustrating thing with Micah is its not a question of ability, its lazyness.

He's too busy polishing his fat arse and cant be arsed to sprint back. Dont think ive seen him sprint defensively in a very long time.

He has the ability, but needs to pull his finger out. Despite potential, i'd flog him in January. He played well against Arsenal, but has been shit for two years.

I think it's neither ability nor laziness. It comes down to what the lad has between his ears.

There hasn't been a match this season where the entire team, as individuals, have all played well. This team approach will come, but yesterday I think Micah was one who stood out as not quite having his game together, and I must admit it's a bit rich to be complaining about others when you're clearly not 100% waterproof yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.