Sorry but it's time to name name's

blueplan said:
PaulPowre said:
Sorry about this but I have to get this off my chest...

What the fuck was Micah Richards doing yesterday?. He was absouletly woeful his constant moaning to other players about them not covering HIS position was embarrasing. Every goal he was stood 6-10yards out of position and pointing and blaming other players for his fook up's. He took his eye of the ball and he was at fault all afternoon. It was like we were two players missing because he was a passenger and SWP had to keep tracking back to try and cover right back because Richards was in no mans land. His positioning for Owens goal was not even good enough for sunday league he just stood in the semi circle 10 yards out of position and din't even move.

I'll never know why MH didn't put Zab on it's a real mystrey i just can't believe he left him on for the 97 minutes when it was obvious from 2 mins (Rooney goal) he was having a nightmare.

I just hope MH gives Zab a run now because that showing by Richards was just plain crap.

P.S Toure and Lescott had mares too but i understand they are getting used to each other and will definetly come good sooner rather than later. Thank the lord for Shay Given or it could have been really embarrasing.

One final thing Big up to Bellers fookin legend.

Perhaps you should be reviewing the video before you jumped to conclusion!
Just prior to Owen scoring,
At around 95' 20" , Four (4) City players (Micah not among them) were in the back guarding 2 MU players (one other, I believed it was Rooney, plus Owen). They let Owen sneak in on their right. Those four (4) City players had a defensive breakdown. Not Micah! They should have got Owen OFFSIDE!

It was not Micah's fault. In fairness he was on the right flank at the right strategic position. Unfortunately Micah, although not the nearest, was the first one to nearly stop Owen.

Note that at around 95' Micah had a last minute instruction from Sparky before he made a throwin.

Give Owen credit. Just that City, and a warning to other teams, underestimated him.

Its very disingenous of you to lay blame on Micah. Actually he is very unfortunate not to have more credit given to him, such as the 2 goals that should have been credited to him.
At the Derby we should have never been contented with a DRAW!
We should have gone for the jugular vein after we scored the third goal at the end of regulation time, rather than staying back contented to fight for a draw at OT. This is a fatal mistake and not the right strategy, as most visitors found out in the dying minutes of stoppage time. Why offer MU a pschological advantage and continue perpetuating their mystique about winning in injury time?
We had them on the ropes after the introduction of Petrov and perhaps brought in Weiss for a stale or uninspired Ireland to force the attack. We should have gambled the 1-pt for the greater 3 pts. Perhaps Micah had the right perspective rather than the others who lay back!
This strategy would have dovetailed with our new blueprint of forging a winning culture! We should WALK the TALK.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...city/s/1124728_cook_eyes_new_city_era?rss=yes

Hopefully my suggestion will be a template for other OT visitors to defeat the scums!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.