Sorry but it's time to name name's

PaulPowre said:
jhg1989 said:
The Owen goal was almost identical to the Rosicky goal last week Richards stood out of poisition ball gets laid in side him, goal.

Richards same mistake twice in two games! Get Pab Zab in!

I just can't see Zab being that far out of position in a game once never mind for 2 games on the run. I don't want to put the whole blame on Richards but he has to be dropped for the team's sake it is holding SWP back too much.

If Zab had been playing from the start or even as a sub we would have got the draw at least.

Agreed. It's simple - Richards is costing us goals! How ever much he is to blmae for some of the goals yesterday is debatable but Owens this week and Rosickys last week are down to his bad positioning.

Zab should at least be given the chance to see if he can do better. Also Zab is as good as Richards supporting SWP going forward!

PaulPowre said:
dancity19 said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136825&start=10

And your point is?

you were talkin bout naming names, I couldn be bothered 2 repeat what i said on here, so jus look at that n I would be interested in peoples views!

dancity19 said:
PaulPowre said:
And your point is?

you were talkin bout naming names, I couldn be bothered 2 repeat what i said on here, so jus look at that n I would be interested in peoples views!

Agree with you but i think Ireland is not 100% fit which is more mystifying why MH is playing him?

I used the exact expression yesterday - The Weakest Link.
He looks slow and disinterested and has been made to look very average in comparison to the recent signings.
Where we went wrong yesterday was in losing posession too easily and putting pressure back on ourselves.
On yesterday's showing, and with a full squad to choose from, we'll batter the dirt rag b*stards at our place so let's look forward to April.

Richards was the worst performer for you lads yesterday, no doubt about it. I'd expect someone to come in in January to resolve it.

Surprised that Adebayor hasn't coped any flack for his selfish attitude which got him banned for the match. With him on the pitch, it would've been quite different I would've thought.

wandarah said:
Richards was the worst performer for you lads yesterday, no doubt about it. I'd expect someone to come in in January to resolve it.

Surprised that Adebayor hasn't coped any flack for his selfish attitude which got him banned for the match. With him on the pitch, it would've been quite different I would've thought.

Never going to happen ok he was silly in getting banned but that is the passion any fan wants to see from a player in the team shirt, obviously not the stamp i don't agree with that if it was on purpose.

Ok lets name some names. Our 3 goals masked a very average performance. I would obviously exlude Bellamy from any blame and also Teves based on his poor fitness. Even Shay cost us a goal and most of his saves were simple ones made to look amazing. The first ten minutes were appauling but we didnt learn and for half an hour in the second half it was an onslaught. I hope MH make them watch that video time and time again. I would also suggest they watch the MOTD summary by Lee Dixon. They were shcoolboy errors.

does any body remember at christmas when we was the team doing the crossbar challenge on soccer am.
when the players walk towards the camera and make a comment and what position they play.
swp said ( learning to play right back).
i think that says it all.
in yesterdays game almost all of there play was coming down our right. (i wonder why?)
do you think the scum players and bacon face "knew" , "know" how to put pressure on us.
all my respect to sweep. trying to do the job of 2 players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.