Sorry if this disappoints some people ... but

Bluebird1 said:
mcfcloz said:
At last...its only taken 22 hours for someone to show some positivity!!

And it takes a woman to do it! Most of the men are too busy crying in the corner.

Man-city-fan-crying.jpg

Couldn't resist. You've gotta laugh or you'll............. well you know

Of course it will be alright, but until the end the twists and mind games are going to be like a game of poker. However we have yet to launch our Ace card - Carlos! And this is why the rags are more vocal about Carlos playing again than our own Angry Brigade!.

I will feel much much better if we beat Chelsea and Arsenal.

The trouble is I just can't see us doing it if yesterdays performance is anything to go by.

Bunch of gutless wankers

i felt a twitch in the trouser department when i read that. Pam is there any chance you could phone me and tell me that in your sexiest husky voice please?

nevilletogoater-in said:
I will feel much much better if we beat Chelsea and Arsenal.

The trouble is I just can't see us doing it if yesterdays performance is anything to go by.

Bunch of gutless wankers

Strangely, I'm more confident with these games. Our players seem to rise to the big occasion whereas at times they seem disinterested or complacent against the mid table sides.

If we get 9 points from Chelsea, Stoke and Arsenal then we'll win it.

salfordblues said:
Bluebird1 said:
And it takes a woman to do it! Most of the men are too busy crying in the corner.

Man-city-fan-crying.jpg

Couldn't resist. You've gotta laugh or you'll............. well you know
He's never going to live that down, the mard arse!

Thorpiemcfc said:
[also took a woman to disallow Micah's goal...
a09e21b9a09a0e448e79121be93cdfe3.jpg

a man would of allowed it. ;)
Ah but that would have been cheating! Oh, and she was spot on. Who says women don't understand the offside rule ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.