Sorry if this disappoints some people ... but

wish I could be as optimistic,but with the players attitude and their run in compared to ours,can you really see us overtaking them,even if we beat them at home?

Jnr Kisby said:
Sorry if this disappoints some people but... we were singing the 3 little birds song at leicester away and if you were there you'll know what happened next!

went on for ages at Leicester, was a great atmosphere that night all round, be nice to have a massive encore of it again at the next home game.

IF (and its a big if) we can go into the derby still only 1pt behind I think we will win it. Its the Chelsea & Arsenal games that worry me.

Jnr Kisby said:
IF (and its a big if) we can go into the derby still only 1pt behind I think we will win it. Its the Chelsea & Arsenal games that worry me.

and Newcastle and Stoke away.

Not bothered what the scum do but concentrating on or games we need to win at least 3 probably 4 of our away games are we capable yes will we not with our current away record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.