sorry to pull it.

mackenzie said:
I thought the reason the post/thread was removed was because of the source?

That doesn't necessarily mean that it came from the club though does it?

Very confused now.

No.. barking up the wrong tree because it was something I said... not De Niro....

Yes it was the source of my info that objected...

levets said:
mackenzie said:
I thought the reason the post/thread was removed was because of the source?

That doesn't necessarily mean that it came from the club though does it?

Very confused now.

No.. barking up the wrong tree because it was something I said... not De Niro....

Yes it was the source of my info that objected...

Thanks for the clarification levets.

Was pretty sure it wasn't the club as such from what you had said earlier.

rm12090loose-lips-sink-ships-posters.jpg

Whatever I may see or bark at, the issue is one of freedom of speech. With the greatest if respect, however 'tight lipped' we may all become, the tabloid media have no interest in such sensibilities and will almost undoubtedly have better informed and more enthusiastic sources than we do. We are the club and no-one should dictate anything to us. I'll say what I bloody like!

coleridge said:
Whatever I may see or bark at, the issue is one of freedom of speech. With the greatest if respect, however 'tight lipped' we may all become, the tabloid media have no interest in such sensibilities and will almost undoubtedly have better informed and more enthusiastic sources than we do. We are the club and no-one should dictate anything to us. I'll say what I bloody like!

and will almost undoubtedly have better informed and more enthusiastic sources than we do

Thats where you're wrong! The source is as good as it gets...

and don't patronise me... it isn't about freedom of speech, it's about keeping confidence.. you don't know what you're talking about on this issue... with all due bloody respect....

coleridge said:
We're not talking about political opinions here, we're talking about confidential information which can compromise the club and individuals. Different matter entirely

Marvin said:
coleridge said:
We're not talking about political opinions here, we're talking about confidential information which can compromise the club and individuals. Different matter entirely

Well said that man!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bobmcfc said:
are they aware of this transfer board ne niro ?

I suspect that Villarreal et al don't give a monkey's fart for this transfer forum. Business is business.
was talking about city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.