sorry to pull it.

mackenzie said:
levets said:
uwerosler28 said:
checkout ajays last post, looks like bellamy is a possibility if we like it or not.

Possibly... but i believe we are aiming higher...

TBF that is what Ajay says too, in that Bellamy will only come if "others" are not signed.

So basically if Santa Cruz deal falls through Bellamy is next.

staffs_blue said:
mackenzie said:
levets said:
uwerosler28 said:
checkout ajays last post, looks like bellamy is a possibility if we like it or not.

TBF that is what Ajay says too, in that Bellamy will only come if "others" are not signed.

Other irons in the fire though

staffs_blue said:
mackenzie said:
levets said:
uwerosler28 said:

No idea........you?

Can't see RSC not coming to us anyway to be honest. Unless he too is down the pecking order with regards to other wanted players.

de niro said:
had word the club are miffed at stuff like "done deals"
could hinder future signings.
fair enough i say.

de niro, my good man, I have no reason to doubt what you say, but surely the club should be dealing with its domestic discipline long before implicitly criticising the likes of BM?

What I have said, and presumably many others, has come from people who work for the club, MS being a prime example.

It therefore seems a completely unmeritorious argument to then castigate the simple paying punters, such as me, for passing on such enticing possibilities.

I have not had the courtesy to read the remainder of this thread, for which I apologise, but surely we all have the right to both express our views and refer to comments made to us in good faith, or are you suggesting a level of censorship that the Chinese government would be proud of? Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you and your family, dn, the true blue that you are. CTID

Well if we've ruffled the clubs feathers it may explain why Marco has been reluctant to reveal all............it sounds like they dont want ANYTHING leaking out, understandably.

If Marco worked at City, its hardly worth risking his job to satisfy our curiousity and impatience?!

coleridge said:
de niro said:
fair enough i say.

de niro, my good man, I have no reason to doubt what you say, but surely the club should be dealing with its domestic discipline long before implicitly criticising the likes of BM?

What I have said, and presumably many others, has come from people who work for the club, MS being a prime example.

It therefore seems a completely unmeritorious argument to then castigate the simple paying punters, such as me, for passing on such enticing possibilities.

I have not had the courtesy to read the remainder of this thread, for which I apologise, but surely we all have the right to both express our views and refer to comments made to us in good faith, or are you suggesting a level of censorship that the Chinese government would be proud of? Best wishes and a Happy New Year to you and your family, dn, the true blue that you are. CTID
read it and you will see.

coleridge said:
de niro said:
fair enough i say.

coleridge... you're barking up the wrong tree...

I thought the reason the post/thread was removed was because of the source?

That doesn't necessarily mean that it came from the club though does it?

Very confused now.

Jump on the hype train everybody!

City coming on and saying whatever they have said is all part of Gary Cooks marketing hype. Once tomorrow passes, what happened to the 'concluded in 48 hours' rubbish?

Managers are coming out saying who they want to strengthen their squads, Redknapp has made it quite clear he wants Downing/Defoe, other managers have expressed interest in Owen etc... not City. All tight-lipped and second-guessing nonsense.

If they are worried about other clubs hijacking bids, then I find it highly unlikely that we'd be beating clubs off with a stick regarding some of the names mentioned on here. Can't see anything being 'concluded' until mid Jan the way things are going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.