sorry zab

BlueMo' said:
I didn't think we were going to remove Zab altogrther.
I was under the impression that pelli would get his mug
on the other end. Fuck knows why i thought that.

That, to me anyhow, would be the sensible solution.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMo' said:
I didn't think we were going to remove Zab altogrther.
I was under the impression that pelli would get his mug
on the other end. Fuck knows why i thought that.

That, to me anyhow, would be the sensible solution.

Bigga said:
Eccles Blue said:
No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

Hear hear.

Well said Zaba should stay until next season begins

Jc3065 said:
Bigga said:
Eccles Blue said:
No I'm sorry to go against you de Niro but Zaba should stay until the first day of the new season & then welcome Mr Pellegrini. New season, new manager. Zaba was voted for as the Player of the season not the player until we get a new manager.

Sorry to be the dissenter but we didn't take down the player of the month when Mancini became manager or when Hughes was appointed did we?

Hear hear.

Well said Zaba should stay until next season begins

Yeah I agree with this.

Eccles Blue said:

We did put a picture of Mancini up after he was SACKED though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.