Sounds hypocritical but...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I do!

...since the second you guys signed Aguero, but then again i"m not a Blue

As an argentinean you can understand why I would like an all Argie striker force in one of the best teams in Europe (bragging rights of course), but especially because I want Aguero to become the best forward in the world and I think he can do so with Tevez's (as demonstrated in a few games alongside rooney) and Silva's interlink play.

I really believe that all three of them have the mental speed and the technique to create chances even with 11 Stoke players in their own box.

I can already see the tick-tack passes inside the rivals area with Aguero sprinting forward with the ball before anyone can figure out WTF just happened?

Yep... that'll do...

Nope, don't really like our chemistry with him in the side, I'm drooling over the Pizarro-Silva partnership

Tevez City said:
Aguero's first goal against Wigan was combination of these 3.

And the rest of the goals he and the rest of the team have scored this season had nothing to do with the twat.

salford blue 62 said:
use him,we are paying his wages.bring him off the bench when needed,dont care what anyone says,what a sub to have,the opposition will shit themselves!
what if he scored the winner against the scum?
The words ''auntie'', ''balls'' and ''uncle'' spring to mind.

guinnessdaze said:
Does anyone remember Rodney Marsh derailing our season?

"Beware the ides of Marsh" have been my feelings ever since I got a wiff of the news that that tw@t was thinking about returning and I truely hope that we're just playing the legal card with him. I take hope from Mancini's wording during all his statements regarding the poisonous one .... "CONSIDERED for selection"

I think the hate a lot of you are building up for Tevez the person due to his abandonment of the club is blocking your memory of Tevez the striker.

The guy is a twat and I'll never completely forgive him. But let's not forget what the guy can do on the pitch, and I blatantly disagree with those saying Tevez is a poor supplier. If you don't think he could help the club on the field then you are delusional in my opinion. The guy leaves everything on the pitch and scores important goals.

If him coming back doesn't work out it won't be because of his performance on the pitch but because of his image in the locker room.

Let him play then he can fuck off in the summer. The title is the prize.

Dzekunasri said:
Let him play then he can fuck off in the summer. The title is the prize.

I think we've been doing rather decent in our pursuit of that prize without him. Aguero, Dzeko, Balo, Silva, Nasri, AJ, and Yaya can all score goals when needed. With Yaya back, Dzeko's form improving, and Balotelli off of suspension, I really don't see us struggling to get goals for the remainder of the season (knock on wood).

Why risk upsetting the chemistry within the team that has been painfully built throughout the season? Or the players like Nasri who are eager for game time, and deserve it? Our goal is long term and the end of this season isn't the end of Manchester City.

Tevez's long term aspirations are clear, and he's made them clear in the most disruptive and brutish manner. Barca had no problem telling Ibrahimovic to fuck off when he stopped caring about the rules in the dressing room, why can't we?

Aguero is an improvement on Tevez, and Kompany is the rightful captain. I just hope City gets paid in the summer and that's the last we have to hear about him.

I'm not normally given to fantasising about possible signings, but if we could get £40 million for Tevez and Ade over the summer and find another £30 mill - and he'd come to us, which is far from certain, then a front three of Mario, Sergio and Ronaldo would be as absolutely frightening - especially with Silva and Yaya behind them.

We would, to paraphrase Big Mal, terrorise every fucker.

That excites me far more than the trio you mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.