souness

chicagoblues said:
Vienna_70 said:
He was at it again post-match.

"I just wonder if Distin was playing today, if Džeko would have scored that (first goal).

Well, Soreness, guess what?

Sylvain Distin wasn't playing and Edin scored a great header!

I fucking hate that 'If this had happened, would that have?'

"IF" I had a penis on my forehead ...............all the fit bird would;ve called me unicorn

But you wouldnt know if they were fit as youd have two big hairy balls covering your eyes..

The powers that be at sky, should have bent his ear and told him if he continues talking bollocks, he is up the fucking road.

cibaman said:
I get the impression with Redknapp that the producer sits down with him before a game and says "This is the way we're selling this game Jamie, this is today's narrative" Hence his "Will City slip up" approach. I suppose it keeps him in a job.

We will soon find out tomorrow.

'I just wonder, if Liverpool can get that first early on can they push on for 6 or 7 to make it interesting in the final day.'

Would love to hear his insightful view on the statement Liverpool made at Palace..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.