Souness

That does seem a bit odd, our press members constantly slagging the club off should be the first port of call for expressing this kind of disdain. Suppose they are hidden away or not many are quite sure where they sit.

Compared to some of the thinly disguised shit we have to listen to about us, that's pretty mild. And if you remember the post match thread after we beat the quiet neighbours last week, there were plenty on there saying the same thing about our second half lethargy.
I didn’t even look at that, J.

We were in America, and after we’d watched the game, I only had time to vote for MotM.

I like a bit of banter but yesterday got vitriolic. Its not just away supporters either. We had the trouble at the derby and the idiots throwing beer at Neville previously.
Its just a sad reflection on society really as it is not just City fans behaving badly.
I found it quite sad yesterday really.
Are we not allowed to laugh about that one yet?

Someone locate the relevant thread :-)

Souness is a gentleman, I bumped into him at a hotel, had a bit of banter with him about his crunching tackles which he joking said I wasnt old enough to have seen them, think he was being kind, he was there with his family. I’d left but latter on he came across to the table my friends were sat at and bought a round of drinks and chatted with everyone. He is far and away the best pundit honest and says what he thinks, very knowledgeable and comes over well His wife is from a family of City fans

Souness is a gentleman, I bumped into him at a hotel, had a bit of banter with him about his crunching tackles which he joking said I wasnt old enough to have seen them, think he was being kind, he was there with his family. I’d left but latter on he came across to the table my friends were sat at and bought a round of drinks and chatted with everyone. He is far and away the best pundit honest and says what he thinks, very knowledgeable and comes over well His wife is from a family of City fans
Yes both his wife and father in law are ST Holders at City and have been for decades.I like the guy and he could actually play some decent football even if some of his tackles were erm ... a bit dubious.;)

Spot-on. I met him through a charity event I was organising. His family are City fanatics and he is very pro-City. I have met many ex players over the years and Souness is one of the nicest I have met. Without going into details he went out of his way to help with the charity event which was for sick children. Those City fans who slagged him off are a disgrace.

Yes both his wife and father in law are ST Holders at City and have been for decades.I like the guy and he could actually play some decent football even if some of his tackles were erm ... a bit dubious.;)
Think his wife is a former “Miss Stockport”, as far as I can remember? Anyway, not sure why anyone felt the need to give him abuse. He’s a pretty fair, balanced pundit. Certainly one of the better ones.

Think his wife is a former “Miss Stockport”, as far as I can remember? Anyway, not sure why anyone felt the need to give him abuse. He’s a pretty fair, balanced pundit. Certainly one of the better ones.
Miss Stockport ? I always thought she was German.Yes the guy always comes along as very fair minded and when required he`ll also slag Liverpool off.

Apparently his wife Karen is an ex James Bond star,who is actually Souness`s second wife.
Karen Loughlin is an actress, known for Sale of the Century (1971), The Saints Went Marching Out (1980) and Countdown (1982). She has been married to Graeme Souness since 1994.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.