Sour grapes by Reading fans

Congratulations guys,

Thought you just about deserved it, although we almost held on for the draw. We certainly didn't create enough to deserve to win it.
Totally agreed that your man of the match was NDJ and thought ours was our keeper.

Superb stadium and thought your Poznan was very impressive. Great bunch of fans, got up there 3 hours early so shared in a few jars and banter before the game.

Must admit, I was expecting a bit more from your players. If we had to get beat I would have liked to have seen the best of some of the top players but don't think we saw that today. Tevez played very deep today and was often found just in front of the back four, is that a normal game for him? Silva looked a very busy player, impressed with him.

All in all a superb day out, great stadium, great fans, great atmosphere, wrong result. ;-)

Very best of luck in the semi, hope you go on to lift the cup.

There will be nothing said on there that has not been said on other small team forums about us.

Well done to them for getting here in the first place, I hope they enjoyed it, as to their opinions about us like Clevers I don't care

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.