South Africa are ruining the world cup

Pam said:
lancs blue said:
Rugby - largely watched by white S.Africans
Football - largely watched by black S.Africans

Why is it "backward"? I'm told by someone who was at one of the matches that at the stadium it doesn't come across as one monotonous sound as a number of small groups of fans are actually playing tunes on them but on the TV all of that merges into what seems like a single note.

There is no way on this planet that's true. No way.

Oh sorry, you obviously know better from 5,000 miles away.

Pam said:
lancs blue said:
Rugby - largely watched by white S.Africans
Football - largely watched by black S.Africans

Why is it "backward"? I'm told by someone who was at one of the matches that at the stadium it doesn't come across as one monotonous sound as a number of small groups of fans are actually playing tunes on them but on the TV all of that merges into what seems like a single note.

There is no way on this planet that's true. No way.
why is is backward?
grown men stood/sat there making daft noises?
oh,i forgot,its their culture

lancs blue said:
brianstrousers said:
why is is backward?
grown men stood/sat there making daft noises?
oh,i forgot,its their culture

Isn't that what most football crowds do all over the world?
to a certain extent but fuck all like this and anyone who thinks it will be clever and smart to bring them to COMS should think again,its not clever,its very backward and 3rd world

brianstrousers said:
lancs blue said:
Isn't that what most football crowds do all over the world?
to a certain extent but fuck all like this and anyone who thinks it will be clever and smart to bring them to COMS should think again,its not clever,its very backward and 3rd world
How patronising!

Amazing that some of the same posters who moan incessantly after each home game that there's "no atmosphere at CoMS" or "it's too quiet" are now complaining about a group of fans who are getting an atmosphere going in their own way.

YCMIU.

I cant stand the noise, I have to watch the game on mute and just stick some music on instead.

Its going ruin the World Cup Final having all the horns and no crowd noise.

lancs blue said:
brianstrousers said:
How patronising!

Amazing that some of the same posters who moan incessantly after each home game that there's "no atmosphere at CoMS" or "it's too quiet" are now complaining about a group of fans who are getting an atmosphere going in their own way.

YCMIU.
its not atmosphere they are creating,its a fuckin din,it wouldn't be too bad if it was just when SA played but its forced on everyone at every other fuckin game.
its ruined the WC

jrb said:
I blame the Zulu's.

Michael Caine did a splendid job.

"We can't stop the Vuvuzela Sir!"

Zulu-001.jpg

i thought that was the zuluvulva ;)

lancs blue said:
brianstrousers said:
How patronising!

YCMIU.

Wondered how long it would take the resident lefties on here to stick up for these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.