South Stand level 1 refurbishment

Never mind the swanky stuff have they got Meat and Potato Pies yet??? Or if you want to be pedantic Potato and Meat pies. I don't want all the fancy stuff just a Meat and Potato Pie and chips!! :-)
Seen on the board that the pies have now become premium cheese pie, premium chicken balti pie, premium chunky steak pie and then just Meat and Potato without the premium. Make of that what you will.

Seen on the board that the pies have now become premium cheese pie, premium chicken balti pie, premium chunky steak pie and then just Meat and Potato without the premium. Make of that what you will.
Wow, well I'm not a premium type lady so I'll settle for the Meat and Potato without the Premium!! Before lockdown they had M & P pies that were even better than Hollands and I never thought I would find a better one than Hollands! Can't remember the brand but they were delicious. Thanks for that information. I will be after that pie when I get there. :-)

Wow, well I'm not a premium type lady so I'll settle for the Meat and Potato without the Premium!! Before lockdown they had M & P pies that were even better than Hollands and I never thought I would find a better one than Hollands! Can't remember the brand but they were delicious. Thanks for that information. I will be after that pie when I get there. :-)
I will be getting my burrito from Panchos outside, the only reason I go.

We're getting this in the East Stand....

May%2015%20Jeff%20Hooton.jpg

Last edited:
Never mind the swanky stuff have they got Meat and Potato Pies yet??? Or if you want to be pedantic Potato and Meat pies. I don't want all the fancy stuff just a Meat and Potato Pie and chips!! :-)
Still can't get my head round Greg's stopping making Meat and Potatoe pasties. They stopped before luks shaw signed for the Rags. Before someone answered my question CTID

The last time they gave the south stand level 1 a makeover I went arse over tit on that sky blue ice rink floor and ended up in Salford Royal with bleeding on the brain. This looks impressive but not sure how it will cope when the crowds pile in.
Did the club make you an honorary member of the tunnel club for life by way of compensation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.